Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving with Hoppy & Mimi (and Mark/Brandie)

Last Saturday Hoppy, Mimi, Mark and Brandie came to our house...my back is so bad and didn't feel up to cooking, so we went to Knight's. Mimi loves the big drinks, so we knew that would go over just fine! The kids were SO GOOD at dinner, considering we were there for a long time and it was close to bedtime.
Hunter, Hoppy, Jack, Mommy, and Chopper :)
Hoppy feeding Jack his "baba"
We made a big mess playing in the family room before leaving for dinner! This is random...and why you shouldn't let your sniffling, snotty, sick, three year old play with your new ipad.
I meet with the surgeon today to schedule my surgery--looking at 12/27 or 12/30. Last night I was freaking out a bit b/c it is starting to sink in that I'm going through this again. I had a church council meeting and our priest had the same surgery last December. He said he had several complications after the surgery, but is fine now...he's older, but it still scares me to think of what could go wrong (paralysis, death, blood clots, etc).



No comments: