Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday

I feel like I haven't put many pics of Jack up lately, so I am going to this weekend. I also got my Christmas cards and will be mailing them out soon--they turned out pretty well :)

I got the kids new hats and last Sunday on the way to church it slid over Jack's eyes. He wasn't even complaining, but I looked back and saw it...mean mommy had to take pictures before pulling it back up!
Just chillin' in the carseat unable to see!

I was making dinner the other night and we will let Jack play in the tupperware cupboard...they were wearing things as hats and having lots of fun.

My three boys!
Have a great weekend. I'm kind of freaking out about the amount of shopping I have left to do this year. We are celebrating with some of Nick's family the weekend before Christmas and this is my last weekend available for shopping...yikes!!


1 comment:

Bubby's Mommy said...

Maya has the same car seat as Jack; I love it; I wish I had gotten the same one for Leo so many years ago. Leo is still in a 5 point; not tall or heavy enough to switch. It's killing me w/ kids in winter coats.