Monday, December 27, 2010

The cutest face

I have so many pictures from Christmas Eve and Day (about 350), so I need to get them organized. We had a wonderful day and the kids got WAY TOO much stuff. Nana said she cut her budget in half from last year and it was still a lot! I think it took like two hours to open gifts and then we still had more later. They are lucky boys and so are we. Nick got a nice new big tv for our bedroom from my parents and I have a funny story about that for later :) Until I get organized here are some other pictures of my cutie pie!

Jack is on the move and it seems I only take good pictures of him when he's trapped in his highchair. Plus, he just makes the funniest faces and I can't resist pulling out the camera!

This is one of my new favorites...such a cutie pie!

He was eating fruit and fruit dip (cool whip with yogurt) and making quite a mess.

Doesn't he just look like he's trouble?



No comments: