Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Outakes--these did not make the christmas card!

Sunday we attempted to finally take pictures of the kids for our Christmas card. I had two outfits I wanted to try and it was not a good experience. I first had them sitting in front of the tree, but Jack would not look at the camera and just tried to grab the ornaments, so we pulled the chair in front of it. We also took them to see Santa and that went much better than expected. I thought Jack would cry, but he did great!!


Whenever I try to get them together, Hunter practically strangles Jack. Not cool.

Seriously, isn't this the saddest face you've ever seen? I think it's totally hilarious. I almost put it on the Christmas card, but changed my mind at the last minute.

So sad...

Jack has had enough at this point!

Poor kiddos! I took about 100 pictures and managed to come up with one that made it onto the card :)

Have a great day!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Britta said...

Even Jack's sad face is adorable! I can't wait to see the card!