Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with Hoppy & Mimi

Sunday afternoon Hoppy & Mimi came over. We were originally going to celebrate closer to Christmas, but then rescheduled b/c of my surgery. Now that's cancelled, but didn't know I'd for sure be cancelling when we changed plans. Oh well! We had a fun time and the kids got some really cute new clothes.
Hoppy and Hunter
Mimi & Jack
Me and my sweetie pie. I love this sweater on him--it was Hunter's and it's one of my favorites :)
We were all acting silly and banging our hands on the table. Both kids found this absolutely hysterical. I just love the pictures of Jack laughing like a crazy boy!
Having so much fun!
We had a yummy dinner at our house and they brought a delicious cheesecake type thing for dessert.
Hunter & Mimi
Wearing Mimi's reading glasses
He looks so weird here, but it made me laugh!

No comments: