Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jack's lunch with Mommy & Daddy...and mismatched shoes!

Yesterday our nanny took Hunter to the Hands on Museum before nap time. Nick took the day off work, so he and Jack came to take me to lunch. We ended up at Max & Erma's...We wanted to go to this hole in the wall place, but it was closed until January 3rd (I think I saw a tear in Nick's eye once he realized they were closed). I noticed once we were in the restaurant Jack had two different shoes on and then on the right foot was a left foot shoe! That is what happens when daddy's dress their kids :) I thought it was funny because this might have been the second time ever that Nick has taken Jack out of the house alone and he couldn't even put two of the same shoes on. We had a really nice time at lunch and it was actually so easy and relaxing without our crazy three-year old. I know when Hunter was Jack's age we didn't think it was easy to go out, but now in relative terms, it's a piece of cake with just Jack. Cell phone quality pictures...me and my baby before our food arrived :) He probably loved having all of the attention on him for an hour!
Making funny faces after drinking some cold ice water
He was being silly and trying to eat his food like a dog I guess! Fruit and grilled cheese
Notice the shoes...

It's not even like they look the same...One is white and the other is blue! haha. I give Nick and A for effort and was so happy to go to lunch with my favorite boys. We had a nice chat about our upcoming trip to Disney in March. We are so excited to take the kids there and Hunter has been saying "I'm going to get to see Mickey Mouse and the castle in March!" every time he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's going to be one of those trips when you come home exhausted, but the kids will have a blast I'm sure! We are also going to visit my Grandpa Ron for a day hopefully...he had a stroke a while back and he's never even met Jack. He hasn't seen Hunter since his first birthday party, so we are super excited to try and see him too while down in FL.
Christmas pictures coming soon!


No comments: