Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I should have done this a month ago! Jack's birthday party pictures

I totally forgot to put these pictures up of Jack's party from the photographer. I actually only got them from her less than two weeks ago though, so it sort of slipped my mind. Dayna, who does my hair (and cuts kid's hair too), does such a nice job with photography too. We tried to keep Jack's party smaller b/c we'd just had a big party for Hunter two months prior. It still ended up being about 25 people! We are blessed to have so much family around and it makes for fun gatherings, but it's a lot of work too :) Although, below is my friend Jacquelyn, and she did most of the work for his party, so it wasn't too bad for me this time.

Above is one of my favorite pictures from the party. I just love it and know Jacquelyn will be such a great mom someday!
Jack standing up in the sunroom banging on the windows and making lots of fingerprints on my door wall!
Gigi, Hunter, and me. Gigi is my grandmother...she is so sweet!
My aunt Rhonda, her first grandson (Tyler), Jack, and my mom.
Basically, in other words, sister-in-laws with their grandsons!
Connie and her nephew Tyler (Connie and I are first cousins) and Jack/Me. Connie watched Hunter since he was just a few months old once a week and still babysits quite frequently for us. She is great with kids and they love her!


These two are buddies!
Geoff, Mark, Nick, Jack, and Dori. Nick's parents are divorced, but I guess this the family picture, minus step-parents :)
Uncle Mark and HunterCouchman Family: Heather, Joey, Rhonda, Joe, Baby Tyler, and Connie.
We love to stop at Rhonda/Joe's house in the summer to let the kids get off the boat for a bit and play in the sand :) Plus Rhonda always has some goodies for Hunter--haha. She got some practice with having my kids around this summer before Tyler was born!
Mark and Brandie. They are getting married in July 2011...yay!
Grandpa and Jack. Jack has his outfit change and I loved this tee-shirt.

Sneaky 3-year old....at least he's reaching for fruit!
The birthday boy with his cake. This Winnie the Pooh cake was SO adorable. Jacquelyn made it and truly did an amazing job. I think she could do cake decorating as a part-time job b/c she's great at it!
Well, there are about 160 pictures from his party, but wanted to put a few on here...I have been doing this blogging thing for almost a year now. I am going to make a "blog book" each year to keep as a journal for the kids. There are websites that will put all your posts/pictures together in a book and I can't wait to get working on it soon!



No comments: