Friday, December 17, 2010

Jack's funny faces (he needs to learn some manners too!)

I'm sorry that my 13 month old doesn't know how to chew with his mouth closed yet!
See my food mama?
Laughing at Hunter over lunch :)
Hamming it up!

He's having apples, cheese, and crackers if you must know.

Jack seriously cracks me up! Isn't he so stinkin' cute!!??!!??
Acting silly--he will slam his head back on the highchair, just for fun.
We are going to have a super busy weekend...tonight our friends Matt & Jacquelyn are coming over. We're going to hang out, exchange gifts, and have a "pizza party" as I've been telling Hunter. Tomorrow Nick's mom and stepdad are coming and staying the night. Sunday Nick's dad and stepmom are coming. Things kind of got thrown into a mess with my surgery and all. There is some interesting stuff going on with that issue too...but I'm not ready to say anything yet. When I know more, I'll be telling everyone. Ahhh...the suspense.
Happy Friday!!

No comments: