Sunday, December 5, 2010

Painting with Mommy

Saturday afternoon we decided to do some painting in the kitchen. Hunter got some new paint and his own smock for his birthday, so we decided to finally pull it out. I was sort of waiting for it to get cold and yucky out b/c I knew it would be a great indoor craft idea. We had lots of fun and even I got into painting along side him :) Since yesterday he's already asked many times to paint again.He looked so cute in his little smock!

Can you tell which part I painted and how he ruined it with the black paint??

He was taking it very seriously...
I was really proud of him for this b/c I would paint hearts and he did a good job coloring them in and staying inside the lines. This was the first time I'd seen him do so good staying in the lines.




No comments: