Monday, September 27, 2010

Wiard's Orchard on Saturday

We went to Wiard's Orchard on Saturday afternoon. It was pretty cold out! My friend Hillary's family runs the orchard, so she had given us free tickets to the country fair they have going on. Hunter had tons of fun--they had a huge slide, fire truck rides, hayrides, pony rides, play structures, cider, donuts, etc. Poor Jack was teething horribly all weekend, but he hung in there at the orchard. He had a rough weekend, but slept through the night last night and seemed happy this morning.

I tried to get a picture of the kids together by the pumpkins, but they weren't going for it.
I got one cute one of Jack :)
Hunter was way too busy for sitting still for a picture.
They had a huge slide, so Hunter had lots of fun!
I pretty much had to pry him away from it b/c they were closing!

He would get to the bottom and scream, "I want to do it again!!".

Eating hay on the hayride. He was being a troublemaker. I have heard 3 is worse than 2 and so far, I agree.

Me and my boys on the hayride. You can see the devil child was up to no good!

The hayride took us through the woods and they have all the halloween stuff set up. They do a thing at night for halloween...it is scary! I haven't been since I was about 23 and it was SO scary then...I'm a wimp and can't even watch a scary movie, so that's not my thing. Hunter was oblivious to what was going on with all the skeletons around--he was more interested in the hay!

Family pic on the hayride!
They had this firetruck ride too that we went on. Hunter loved the dog that rode with us :)

We also got cider and donuts :)
Jack even had a taste of the donuts...he loved it of course. I never would have let Hunter have sugar when he was a baby--I've gotten more laid back this time around I guess! haha.


No comments: