Friday, September 3, 2010

A preview of what's to come?

I don't like the thought of "boys will be boys" and fighting/wrestling, whatever you want to call it. Nick tells me stories of things he used to do to his brother and I pray my kids will not do stuff like that to each other. Then on the other hand, Nick wants to wrestle and roughhouse with the kids...it irritates me, especially when Hunter is not having fun. However, a few days ago, Hunter was having lots of fun with Jack and they were rolling around playing together. Jack looks like he has the upper hand, huh? Mostly b/c he had a death grip on Hunter's hair and face!





1 comment:

Britta said...

I love those pictures of the boys wrestling. Lena and Lucas get a little "enthusiastic" with their wrestling, too. Lena says she's "snuggling," but it's a little more active than that. Sometimes I think I should record my voice saying, "Gentle! He's smaller than you!" so that I can play it on an infinite loop. :-)