Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random stuff...

The bad news: I think I am going to be having another back surgery. I set up one appointment already with the surgeon who did my first surgery in 2006. I am waiting to hear from a surgeon at U of M for another opinion. I am not sure if I will go to Mayo or not...just depends what these surgeons say. I have kept the Mayo appt for now (November 13th), but we'll see how things play out. I don't want to go to Mayo, come back at end of November and have surgery right before Christmas. Trying to figure out if I should have surgery asap and feel ok by Christmas or hold off till January...I'm starting to get desperate b/c I feel so rotten! Please say a prayer for me...I need a miracle at this point.

On another note, I love how Hunter's school sends him home with all the random artwork he does. I take pictures of it and then pitch most of it. I'm going to make a digital scrapbook of all of his artwork at some point. I don't like when he comes home with marker all over his clothing and face. I want to dress him nice for school, but hate when things get ruined.

Below pics are from yesterday. I LOVE dressing them in matching clothes!!! It's my favorite thing to do. I won't be able to get away with it for long, so I'm going to do it while I can.

Jack is trying to grab Hunter's chin...I just love how they are interacting more and more. Sometimes it's hard b/c Hunter gets mad that Jack is on the move and after his toys. I know it's only going to get worse and I've noticed it's gotten harder just in the last two weeks.

I told Hunter to hold Jack and he practically chokes him.
I thought this was funny b/c they are just both making weird faces.


Moments before both kids were mad that I was trying to take a picture. I have a secret song I sing/whisper to Hunter to get him to do things when he doesn't want to and it worked. I had a church council meeting last night, so Nick was on his own from 6:30-9:30pm last night. They went out to buy popcorn and watched Toy Story on Netflix before bed since we got it in the mail yesterday. I always feel guilty leaving him with the kids at bedtime, but it's not that often and he leaves me much more than I leave him!

No comments: