Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jack 10 month update

Jack was 10 months old on the 9th of September...I'm a few days late,
but it has been a totally crazy week for many reasons.
I got some great pictures of him last Saturday morning. I feel like not much has changed with him...still no teeth and still not totally crawling. He is still rolling and scooting. He rocks back and forth like he's ready to crawl, but then ends up scooting anyway. He is standing up good when holding onto something. I wonder if he could end up just going straight to walking? He is still super happy and sleeping well. He's had a cold this past week too and I've felt so sorry for him. He has been fussy the last two days, so I'm not sure if maybe he has an ear infection or is getting a tooth. He's pretty smart b/c any time I grab a tissue or washcloth he turns his head as far away from me as possible b/c he hates having his nose wiped. I just LOVE to cuddle with him. He is so content just sitting in my lap watching Hunter act crazy. I am so thankful that he's calm at this time with my back problems. I'm actually dreading him crawling and walking b/c it will be horrible for my back with all the bending and lifting I'll have to do (as in more than I already do)! He is eating more foods too...cheese, soft fruits, breads, cheerios, etc. He loves regular food and actually has a way of begging when he sees us eating so we share with him. Jack will kick his legs when he's happy and it's so cute! He is also loud...he will mimic Hunter by yelling, and just make noise. He says "mama" and "dada" and "baba" (bottle). It's all pretty much unintentional, but I love hearing mama anyway! I can't think of anything else at the moment, but he's just the sweetest thing in the world right now and I wish he would stay this age forever. I am sure he would be crawling by now if I didn't hold him so much. I just can't get enough of him and could just sit and hold him and smell him all day! He has the BEST baby smell ever. (I know, I am crazy in love).

Saturday morning before daddy left for golfing
Aren't those eyelashes amazing!?!?
He just smiles and laughs all the time for no reason--he must think his mommy is funny
He's gotten really good at standing and playing with this toy
In the crawling position rocking back and forth


Being silly with mommy
I was standing behind the couch playing peek-a-boo and he thought it was so funny I love this outfit...I just got it the other day and I think he looks so cute in red and black :)

No comments: