Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lots of big words in one video...

I've been working on trying to teach Hunter one new big word every day. It doesn't always happen, but I try. Words like hilarious, ridiculous, smartest, dangerous, are a few from the last week. This video illustrates his knowledge of these words...plus one extra random thing he says that's quite funny..you'll have to watch to see where that one comes in.

Click HERE to view.

In addition, I feel like I have only been talking about Hunter lately, so here is a cute picture of Jack and daddy. Jack got his first tooth yesterday!! I can feel it and you can't see much, but it's there...FINALLY. He has been really fussy, so that would explain it. It kind of stinks b/c our new nanny (Julie) started today. Jack is not only teething, but he's in a phase where he only wants people he knows to hold him. I think he was fussier than usual for her b/c of those two things. I'm sure after a few more days he'll be fine and his normal happy self with her, but I feel badly that she may have had a rough day with him. She seems to be doing just fine so far and we look forward to getting to know her. Hunter has said a few times that "Miss Julie is nice", so that's a good sign!


Jennifer

No comments: