Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two Fish and a Duck

Isn't this the cutest duck you've ever seen !!??!!??
We will be in Florida for Halloween this year so I have been keeping an eye out for something that he won't be sweating in.

Hunter's Nana got him two fish for his birthday. Nick and I aren't too excited, but we're going along with it (we didn't have much choice). We are already arguing about who will clean the bowl each week and both of us are refusing. I'm sure I'll end up doing it and I'm not happy about it--it's just a pain and I can't even keep a plant alive, so I'm not sure how long these fish will last. My only motivation for taking care of them is that I don't want Hunter to be sad if they die and that counts for a lot, but I'm just not convinced we will have them for long. Poor fish.


No comments: