Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hunter pre-school update

Well, yesterday when I picked Hunter up from his first day he had an accident at school. They said the kids are very busy and forget, so it's normal. I was really praying that he would be ok today, and as I walked up to his classroom I was SO HAPPY to see there was no bag with our name on it (with soiled clothes in it). Another kid had a bag out there, so I was happy my kid wasn't the only one. He is rather quiet when you ask him about school...he says he does puzzles, which doesn't surprise me! I asked him if he made friends and he said "yes". I was worried that after his accident yesterday he wouldn't want to go back today, but he did. He says, "I'm a big boy and I go to school". He is happy to be leaving with me in the morning and happy to get out of the car with Mr. Joshua. I hope things continue to go well and he's happy to go to school...and doesn't have many accidents!
These pictures are from a few days ago. He was such a good boy last week and I was so happy with the week we'd had, so I got him some pez as a gift when I came home from work on Friday. He was thrilled :)

No comments: