Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hunter's first day

Hunter went to pre-school this morning. I'm counting the minutes till I get to go pick him up! He has a minor runny nose, so he was a little crabby this morning. He was excited to go to school and wanted to leave, but didn't want to eat breakfast and didn't want to get his picture taken.

He didn't want his picture with mommy...I was trying not to make him have tears so quickly gave up.

One quick smile for the camera

Waiting in the car line at school...he was excited for Mr. Joshua to come get him out of the car!


I love the expression on his face....like "wow...this is new!"

He did really well getting out of the car...no tears and was happy to be walking off with his teacher. I can't wait to hear about it when I pick him up!!!

1 comment:

Britta said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! Go, Hunter!