Monday, September 13, 2010

Our last week in pictures (with a few comments)! It's a long one.

Lots of random pictures from the past week... Saturday morning Nick was golfing in a fundraiser event, so I was on my own with the kids. Jack was napping, so Hunter and I played with his train set. I am the best at setting up cool tracks for him (in comparison to Nick). He goes through phases with this...he didn't like it when I got it for him for his bday last year, but then played with it when Jack was born which was awesome b/c I could feed Jack and this would entertain him for long periods of time.We set this up together and he did a great job playing on his own with it for a while. I'm happy to see him entertaining himself for longer periods of time. I got to clean out and organize our back hall closet, which was a disaster! He found his rain boots and had to wear them the rest of the day on the wrong feet.
On Thursday he got a present for pooping on the potty! He always brings it to the same spot to open it...he does that for Monica too.
The anticipation is so much fun for him...this was some spiderman stickers. They are all $1 presents or his pooping would cost us a small fortune :)
Last Tuesday he rode his tricycle and tipped over twice. He didn't get hurt, but decided it was time to get a bike helmet. I took Jack to Target on Wednesday night and came back with a helmet to surprise Hunter. He loves it (b/c it's Thomas the Train) and I'm going to make him start wearing it from now on when he's riding his bike. I think it's pretty dorky and we never wore them when we were kids, but all the kids wear them now and I guess it's in his best interest for safety (although Nick thinks he should not wear it).
It came with some free knee or elbow pads, so he wanted to wear those for fun.

Wednesday morning before leaving for school. He wasn't feeling good all week so he watched some cartoons in the morning before leaving for school.
One smile for the camera :) I never get enough of this smile.
Relaxing after bath before bedtime...wearing mommy's sunglasses!
Hunter loves his smoothies!
I just love the expression on his face here.
Daddy & Hunter watching cartoons...in the zone

This was from last weekend. Nick and Mike had gone shopping last Saturday for tailgating stuff and they took Chopper along. Mike didn't want Chopper on his lap in the passenger seat, so Chopper ended up in Hunter's carseat and Mike snapped a picture with his cell phone. Too funny!


1 comment:

Britta said...

This is hilarious because we just got Lena a bike helmet last weekend. It makes me feel better when she takes her trike down the drive was as fast as she can!

I'm glad Hunter is being a super-pooper. :-)