Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowman and more

Last Friday night we went to a Christmas Party in Northville. It's for this organization called New Hope and Nick serves on the Board. The had it at a Toll Brothers model home which was a really nice house. They have tons of food, chocolate fountain (nick sponsors this), auctions, raffles, etc. Nick was the auctioneer for this week long condo package up north. I actually bid on it a few times, but someone else out bid me--at least I helped to drive the price up! We've gone for several years now and always have a good time. We are the youngest by far b/c it's an organization that helps people who've lost a loved one, so many of the people are widows and in their 60's (and above). Here are two pictures of Nick and I...we rarely have pictures together together these days b/c I am always the one taking the pictures!


Can you tell I've had a few too many glasses of wine at this point in the night?


On a completely unrelated note, yesterday Julie took Hunter out to make a snowman (I believe Jack was still napping). I think they did a fabulous job and it's still there as of this morning. He's tipping over a little, so not sure how long he will last, but I love it. Hunter looks so tall in this picture! I also love the U of M hat and scarf (my Aunt Rhonda made the scarf for me)...


No comments: