Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hunter's day with Nana (and Aunt Emily)

On Saturday, December 3rd, Nana took Hunter for most of the day. It was so awesome. I almost feel guilty saying that, but he had so much fun and so did we. I went to lunch with a friend, took a two hour nap, and Nick and I just had some alone time with Jack. It was a nice and relaxing day. I might have to talk my mom into doing that more often!! I sent her with my camera so she could take some pictures b/c they had a full day planned :)

Nana picked Hunter up at 9:30 am and took him to soccer practice. After soccer they went and got him a haircut. We were going to a Christmas Brunch the next day at our club, so wanted him to look handsome :)
Then they went to lunch and back to Nana's to bake cookies. I can see he had a great time!


One of his new favorite things to do is crack eggs....he's so proud of himself.

Hmmm....Nana said he was perfect all day long. I'm so glad they had fun together! We all met up around 5:30 to go to dinner for Emily's 30th birthday. We went to Sagano's in Brighton where they cook in front of you. The kids were entertained and the food was really good!
They brought out the chef who sang with his drum (and a HUGE dessert) for Emily.
Then we went back to Grandpa and Nana's house to open gifts and have cake/ice cream. Jack was playing with a new bra that Emily got as a gift :) I think he enjoys that we all laugh at him!


I don't know if my mom knows how much that was needed and appreciated, but it was awesome. Aunt Emily wants to have him for a sleepover and we are super excited. I'm glad she lives close so that if I have to go pick him up in the night, it's not that far away...I think he will probably do fine, but you just never know how his first sleepover will go!



No comments: