Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jack and Gigi

My grandma (Gigi) was in the hospital, but got out last night. She fainted at church on Sunday due to low blood pressure and was taken by ambulance to U of M. She is doing much better now, but I hope she stops with all these emergencies! My parents were in FL, so Emily and I were trying to coordinate things...not easy. With work, the kids, I am having people over tonight, etc and Emily has work (her work and my parents) and the two dogs which are a lot of work. Anyway, she was discharged last night around 5pm, so Jack and I went to pick her up to bring her home. Jack rode with her in the wheelchair--I wish I would have taken a picture b/c it was super cute. We went up to Brighton and went to Olga's. Jack was a perfect angel. He ate his dinner, gave Gigi kisses, and was just the sweetest guy EVER. We took Gigi back to her place, got her settled, and headed home. We didn't get home until 8:15pm, so Jack went right to bed when we got back.

This was with my cell phone, but I LOVE how they are just looking at each other. It makes me so happy that the kids have a great-grandma and get to see her so much. It also makes me so happy that she is happy when she sees them!
Jack giving kisses...his new favorite thing to do. He has sound effects too--his kisses are THE BEST (sorry Nick).

Playing at Olga's.
I just had to throw this in there...we went out power shopping on Friday night and Jack was getting antsy, so he was playing with my sunglasses...cool guy!!


Have a great day!!



No comments: