Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve Pictures

(Posted 1/9/11, but backdated to 12/27)

We go to my Aunt Rhonda (my dad's sister) & Uncle Joe's house on Christmas Eve. We had dinner, played with toys, and had fun :) The kids were wild and once again, not many pictures...I hope to do better next year. Nick was in charge of the camera and there were pictures of my feet, dogs, my dad's bald spot, etc., yet no great pictures of the kids or anyone else. That's what happens when a certain someone has too much to drink and then I ask him to be the photographer. Anyway, we were there, along with my parents, Emily, Rhonda, Joe, Joey, Heather, Tyler, and Connie.

My parents got this cool track for the kids. It was a lot of fun and we are still having fun with it at home.



Jack is ready for food. He does this at home too...he'll just sit in his chair waiting for us to bring him food. So cute. The highlight were these nerf guns that Rhonda bought...at least 6-8 of them. We were having a fun gun fight, but more importantly we were shooting them up on these super high windows in their family room. The "bullets" are those kind where you lick them and they stick to things. It was my idea, but I'm not sure who knows that (well they might now). I told Joey to do it and then Hunter started, and then everyone else. I don't think my uncle was thrilled, but we had a good time and I figure they will come down at some point!


No comments: