Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Brunch

Last Sunday we went to a Children's Christmas Brunch at our club...We invited my parents and Mike, Jacque, and Michael. We had so much fun and they had lots of activities for the kids!

I LOVE this picture!! Nana, Grandpa, Hunter and Santa.


Jack was not very excited to sit on Santa's lap :-)

Hunter told Santa he wanted "a new time-out chair and a 1,000 piece puzzle". The two mommies sitting on this bear thing they had there :)
Hunter and Grandpa at brunch.

They had this balloon making guy there. He made some amazing balloons for all the kids. Hunter had Rudolph and Jack had a dinosaur.

I convinced my dad to put it on, but he was not really very excited about it, especially out in public.

They had an awesome buffet for the kids...the food was amazing!

Hunter's dessert


Jacque and I. She had a baby a few weeks ago and looks so good!!!
Jack and I with the bear (or dog??)

Fatt family...they left baby Caleb home with her mom.
The dinosaur balloon Jack got--we've been playing with it all week :)


Have a great weekend!

Jennifer





No comments: