Monday, December 5, 2011

More Thanksgiving pictures

I didn't really do a good job of taking pictures over the Thanksgiving weekend (yeah, I know, it seems like a long time ago!)...I want to catch up b/c I have lots of fun pictures from this past weekend too.

On Thanksgiving Day Jack slept until 10:15am (I don't think he was feeling that well), so we just went to my parents around noon. We were going to go after nap (and put then down for naps early), but since he slept so late, we just didn't bother. Jack and I took a lovely two hour nap together in my old room...it was awesome!


I love this picture. My mom got Hunter this little nerf gun thing and he was entertained for quite some time shooting it at my dad. Aunt Emily bought them these white shirts and sweaters...so cute :) Thanks Emily. Just about the only picture I took of Jack from the day. I get so busy chasing them around and forget to pull out the camera.


Can you tell he's a picky eater????? Nothing on his plate besides bread and butter. Ahhhhh.



On the contrast, here is Nick's plate. So yummy!


The day after Thanksgiving, Hunter, Nana, and I went on a "secret mission". We went to decorate Gigi's place while she was down eating breakfast with her friends. Hunter had a lot of fun helping us and spying on Gigi while she was eating. We spent a few hours decorating and then went to lunch with all of us (and Emily) at Olga's before heading home. I used to do the Black Friday shopping all the time, but now that we have kids, it's just too hard. However, my AWESOME husband went to Home Depot with Jack and bought me a new washer and dryer. Front loading, stainless steel...I'm so happy. I'm still not sure what his motivation was for doing that, but I'm not going to ask. I think maybe quite simply he got sucked in by the fabulous deal?

On Sunday (Thanksgiving weekend) Hoppy, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Brandie came for dinner. Mimi was not feeling well so she didn't come. I am really mad at myself for not taking pictures, but I felt horrible (back pain), so I wasn't motivated to do much. Nick did the cooking and cleaning thankfully b/c I was in no condition to do so.


This past weekend was really fun and busy. I'm super tired today even though I napped Saturday and Sunday afternoon. The kids saw Santa yesterday too....we had a good weekend and hope you did too!


~Jennifer

No comments: