Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random stuff from the weekend


Isn't he just the cutest thing? Of course I'm biased. Hunter has a "mini-mohawk"as he calls it now that he just got a haircut. I just love his smile!

I found these tee-shirts at Meijer for $2.98 each. I think they are cute and great for summer--plus I won't care if he ruins them. I can't say I've purchased clothes at Meijer before, but I saw the "Big Brother" one and then saw a few others I thought were decent. He has a lot of polo shirts, so these are good for days when we're just bumming around. We went to the Buhr Park pool on Sunday after nap. It was Jack's first trip to the pool as the Ann Arbor city pools just opened this weekend. I was mad at myself for not taking any pictures, but as you can see, we wore Jack out. He had a lot of fun splashing around in the pool.

The boys took their first bath together this weekend! I was so happy and have been waiting for Jack to be able to sit in this seat. He can do it with some assistance, but it was fun to be able to put them in at the same time. Now we have to work on Hunter to keep him from acting so wild and splashing Jack.


Don't ask me why he's making these crazy expressions! We had just gotten back from the pool and I was letting him play with some mashed up bananas before bathtime. Nick took these pics and I was cracking up when I saw the faces he was making.

We got a new pool at Meijer too. Hunter had lots of fun playing in it on Memorial Day before it started raining. Nick got in too after he was done cutting the grass and was drenched in sweat.
Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments: