Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pictures by Dayna...

We had family pictures last Saturday. The woman who does my hair is also a photographer. She does such a nice job and is so good with Hunter b/c he is NOT cooperative. I always think "there is no way these will turn out b/c Hunter was so wild" and I'm always amazed. I will post more pictures later, but I have some surprises in store, so I am only putting up a few now. I will also give her credit and put her info up soon, but I don't want my family to know where they can see the pictures yet. My parents came along so I could get some pictures of them with the kids--it was lots of fun! I love that they are more candid and we're not sitting all formally in a photo studio. Plus she gives me all the pictures on a cd, so I can do my own thing with them! Thanks Dayna, you are awesome!

I love my Hunter!!

Baby Jack. He is so precious and I LOVE his eyes. His eyelashes are amazing too!

He's not my baby anymore...he's looking like such a grown up boy!



No comments: