Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A few random things...

Last Saturday Hoppy & Mimi came to visit...we grilled out and had a nice evening together. This was our "reschedule" from Father's Day since we didn't make it up there with the horrible traffic

Jack was pretty fussy for some reason...I think a tooth has to be on its way soon!
This is such a nice picture of Hunter & Mimi (minus the yogurt on his face)
We put Jack in the pool on Monday night. He had a lot of fun splashing in the water.

What a nice big brother trying to dump water on Jack's head. We used hose water and then dumped hot water from inside in the pool to warm it up for Jack. My kids are white as ghosts!

I can't wait till they can start playing even more

Tuesday after work I took Hunter for a haircut. He got a sucker and still had not finished it when we got home. Chopper had a few licks too. You have to give the kid credit for sharing.
Chopper got a hold of it and then Hunter was crying b/c the dog had a death grip on the sucker.
He eventually got it back and stuck it back in his mouth. I know most people would be grossed out by this, but oh well! I have loosened up quite a bit as you can see--haha.
We got this double umbrella stroller last weekend. It is really light and easily to take in and out of the car (in comparison to our other double stroller). I wanted it for this vacation, so I finally picked one out. Would you believe we have 6 strollers? Two double ones, jogging, infant carseat travel system one, and two single umbrella strollers? One of the umbrella ones just broke and we threw it out, so now we're down to 5--haha. I need to try to sell the jogging one and big double one on craigslist--add it to my list of to-do's! I really like this one though and think we'll get lots of use from it. I was worried Hunter would be mean to Jack, but so far so good.



1 comment:

Bubby's Mommy said...

Awesome. Instead of the bag lady, you are the stroller lady! Have a great vacation! The sucker story is the best.