Thursday, June 17, 2010

My child cracks me up

On Sunday we were walking out of church. Hunter was mad b/c they have donuts after church and he wanted one, but we were in a hurry and he couldn't have one. I was distracting him and saying "I have another treat in the car for you, can you guess what it might be?" He looked at me and said very seriously, "puke".

No dear, I don't have any "puke" for you in the car. Just some crackers with peanut butter. I have no idea where that word came from.

That same day I was holding him and he randomly decided to pet my chest as if I were the dog and said, "mommy has big boobs." What am I supposed to say to that? As I bit my lip to keep from laughing, I said, "Thank you. You don't need to tell me that and please don't pet them." I wonder if Nick is saying these things to him behind my back??

On Saturday morning he woke up early and I was getting ready...He was standing up in his crib saying, "Hunter push Hunter's poopy out!" He must have said it 10 times as he pushed that poopy out!


I promise my child does talk about other things besides poop, puke, and boobs. In fact, he knows a lot of his states already and I'm so proud of him. He has a great state puzzle that is teaching him all of them in a really fun way.

No comments: