Friday, June 18, 2010

See ya later aligator!

Nick's birthday is on Tuesday, June 22nd. Tonight I am taking him somewhere for a surprise, although he already pretty much guessed what we are doing. I am mad b/c I was going to wait until he came home from work today and say "Ok, honey, pack your bag!", but then a friend of his was having a going away party tonight and tomorrow he wanted to go golfing with his dad, so I had to tell him I was up to something. I told him earlier in the week I would not tell him what we were doing, but he had to choose if he wanted to go to the going away party or do what I had planned. He chose what I had going on, before he really figured it out...I'm happy he has confidence that I am good at planning fun stuff! Anyway, I will post more details later when Nick knows for sure what is going on.

Nana and Grandpa are staying over tonight with the kids (we'll be home tomorrow at lunchtime). Hunter is excited about it and I am praying Jack will be a good boy. Last night he slept from 7pm-7am, so I hope my mom is as lucky. He is teething and I feel SO SORRY for him. We gave him Tylenol (well, target brand b/c of the recall) twice yesterday and that seemed to help. I can't see the tooth yet, but he's fussy and putting everything in his mouth and just gnawing at his hands. He is due so I'm certain we'll see something in the next day or so.

This is another picture from our photo session with Dayna...more to come soon.
I love my baby and Hunter, but am so excited to go have a peaceful dinner and I have something really fun planned for this evening for Nick and I.
Hunter will say, "See ya later, al-i-day-gor"...that's how he says it.
Have a good weekend :)

No comments: