Monday, May 31, 2010

Saturday fun...

Saturday was a beautiful day, but HOT! We had to go to Meijer to pick up some things for later in the day, so we took the boys to the park first to wear Hunter out in order to make our trip to Meijer easier.
My two boys on the swings together

Jack had fun hanging out in the swing, but was more interested in watching Hunter
Hunter is so brave--daddy was pushing him super high! I was freaked out, but kept my mouth shut and didn't ruin their fun :)



Hunter climbed all the way up this rock wall. I can't believe he can climb up this, but hasn't managed to figure out how to climb out of his crib yet!

Daddy joined in on the fun too



After nap time we went out to the lake with Matt & Jacquelyn. We went on a pontoon boat ride and then to Zukey's for dinner. I told myself I'd take a lot of pictures and then I didn't! Above is Jacquelyn with Hunter...watching daddy getting the tube ready.

I am SO proud of Hunter for going tubing! I wasn't sure if he'd go, but as soon as Nick got in, he wanted to go with him. They went for a pretty long ride and had lots of fun. We didn't go fast, but we wanted his first experience to be a good one so that he'd go again.

I can't believe my baby is getting so big and doing such "big boy" things. Before we know it he'll be learning to water ski!


No comments: