Friday, June 25, 2010

Hunter & Jack's week in pictures (with a few comments)

Hunter had a really fun week and here are some of the highlights--in reverse order!
Today Monica took Hunter and Jack to Buhr Park pool. She met another friend who watches a two year old boy, so Hunter had fun playing with him. I just love when Monica takes pictures so I can see how much fun they are having! Although today I was jealous as I walked outside around 11am and headed back to work after an appointment...it was beautiful and I was jealous knowing the kids were at the pool! He's such a cutie pie!

Hanging out at the pool

Monica and Baby Jack


Isn't this the funniest picture? I just love it!
Apparently he was worn out after a morning at the pool :)
Thursday we went to the Dollar Store to find a few things to do for fun. We got some new puzzles, books about God, and some fun pool stuff for our upcoming trip. I don't know what I was thinking, but I thought these styrofoam swords would be fun. I have a feeling they won't last long, but it's been fun having "sword fights" so far!
I am the best "train maker". Nick has nothing on me! I love when Jack takes naps and Hunter and I can have some time alone together to play.
I met my friend Hillary and her son, Jackson, at My Urban Toddler this week too.
Jackson is thinking, "kid, get your arm away from me!"

They took turns pushing each other around in this cart

Monica took them to Domino's Petting Farm on Tuesday (I think?)


No joke, all this baby does is smile when he's awake.

Hunter also got to feed a baby calf with a big bottle. Monica said he LOVED it!
They also went to the pool Monday, but the camera battery was dead. Hunter also had a new class on Wednesday called In & Out. They didn't get to go outside this week b/c it was raining, but hopefully next week. This is his last class through First Steps b/c he will start pre-school in the fall. Then we'll get to start taking Jack to his very own class while Hunter is in school. It will be fun for Jack to get some one on one time b/c that doesn't happen very often. As you can see, the kids had a fun & busy week! They've been sleeping really good as I'm sure the fresh air wears them out :)

No comments: