Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Happy Birthday Nick! I hope you have a great day today. You are a wonderful husband and dad...I can't believe this is the 12th birthday that you've had that we've celebrated together!
It's so weird to think that when you were about to turn 20 we'd just met and I wanted to get you something, but we weren't officially "boyfriend/girlfriend" so I think I got you $40 gift card to the music store. I hope we spend another 70 (or more) birthdays together :)
We love you!!!

Hunter and I decorated the driveway last night after our walk. I'm so glad I took a picture b/c it poured last night and it was gone this morning!

Nick took this picture last night. We were making smoothies after bath and while we were getting them ready Hunter was kissing Jack and he was laughing hysterically, so Hunter kept doing it. It was so funny!

1 comment:

Britta said...

I love that picture of Hunter and Jack! Isn't it so great to watch them laugh together! It makes all of the stressful times worth it. :-)