Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pictures by Nana and other good news

I will probably jinx myself by saying this, but Jack has started to roll on his belly when he sleeps. At this point, it's fine and there is no need to go roll him back over. The best part is, he has been sleeping and napping so much better! He's been taking 3+ hour naps in the afternoon and has slept all through the night the last three nights. He slept from 8pm-8am last night. I was worried and had to go check on him this morning just to make sure he was ok :) I am SO happy and hope it continues.

My mom (aka Nana) took these pictures of the boys recently when she was watching them.







Hunter is in a program for kids his age through Ann Arbor Public Schools. My mom took him to a make-up class recently and brought the camera...

I love the tongue sticking out

No comments: