Monday, August 1, 2011

Mark & Brandie's Wedding

Here are some of my favorite pictures that were taken on our camera from the wedding weekend. I can't wait to see if the photographer got some good ones of Hunter and Nick.

So stinkin' cute!!! I love his expressions!!

I love the expression on Hunter's face here too...

Nick's mom, Dori. I think this is a really nice picture of her--she looks so good for her age! I like how the bridesmaids are blurry in the background. Thanks to Nick's friend, Rich, for taking all these pictures with my camera. He is good at taking pictures and if it weren't for him, I would not have any picture b/c my hands were too full with the kiddos.

Nick's dad and step mom, Anne. (aka, Hoppy & Mimi).

This child is lucky I have unconditional love for him...and that I think he's so darn handsome. He can be so difficult at times, that if he were not cute and not funny, I don't even know what I would do.

Me and my handsome 3 year old being silly!
Nick's friend from high school and I. On another note, I am really happy with the necklace I found at Express to wear to the wedding. I had purchased (and since returned) two others before finding this one.

Mark's parents and stepparents with Brandie. The newest member of the Hopwood Family!

Brandie, Mark, and Dori

Place cards at the rehearsal dinner--I thought they were really cute.

Nick's dad, step mom, and Aunt Marty (middle). We were really happy to see her b/c we don't get to see her all that often. She is one of the sweetest people we know!


Nick wrote a pretty good best man speech, but Mark was being weird and basically yelling at Nick while he was trying to talk, so he had to cut it short. We don't even know why b/c nothing was that embarrassing. He really got Nick flustered, so he cut out a lot of it and didn't get to say all that he wanted. I thought Mark should have kept quiet and let Nick give his speech, but what else is new. Nick felt like Mark was mad at him...it's not like it was anything too revealing---and it was all true. Only the part about how when he was in high school (and we were in college) we all went to Vegas with Nick's family. Mark brought his high school girlfriend's baby blanket with him and smelled it the whole time. He also wrote 20 page love notes to her EVERY SINGLE DAY. We made fun of him the whole time. He deserved to get made fun of, but he did not appreciate it on his wedding day. Whatever...be a good sport and take it!



On a totally unrelated note, we had a really nice weekend. I'm done talking about the wedding and moving on. My back has still not recovered, but went to the dr this morning and they are going to adjust some of my meds to try to get me some relief quickly! Anyway, we didn't have any plans for once, which was awesome. We picked yummy berries on Friday evening, went to the pool Saturday evening (and met some people we'd been hoping to run into there), and went to Couchman's on Sunday. The four of us (me, Nick, Hunter, and Jack), went tubing together behind Joey's pontoon and had an absolute BLAST. It was seriously so much fun and I got some great pictures--check back! Also, my great-aunt Connie is visiting from CA, so it was fun to see her!

No comments: