Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finger Painting with Julie

Our nanny, Julie, has been a good sport about allowing the kids to paint on the deck. Hunter wants to do it all the time and they have a lot of fun. I'm sure the clean-up is not easy, so I'm thankful she's willing to do it with them (and take pictures!)Hunter is obviously having a good time!


I LOVE this picture that she took...one of my new favorites...so cute (and more creative than I could ever do or think of!)

I can only imagine the mess Jack makes with that paintbrush in his hand. I guess he painted his hair one day and Julie said it looked cool. I told her she could have left it in there, but she's already washed it out. Oh well! Here is a pic of his painted hair :)
I also like seeing them playing well together...finally....they still have a lot of feuding moments though.


Hey, whatever works in terms of entertainment.

They have some pretty cool pictures to show for it. I have a whole folder of pictures of Hunter's "artwork" that I'm going to make into a coffee table book one of these days! I take pictures of most of it before I throw it out. I keep a few things here and there, but I like the idea of taking pictures of it and making it into a book, rather than saving it all.


Thanks Julie--for all the good pictures!!!



No comments: