Friday, August 5, 2011

Tubing, tubing, and more tubing

We went to my Aunt Rhonda's house last Sunday. My great-aunt Connie is visiting from CA for a few weeks, so it was nice to see her of course. We hung out, went tubing, had dinner, etc. We had so much fun tubing! See pictures....and I have lots more from the afternoon in general, but that will be another post.

This might be a new favorite family picture...we had so much fun tubing together :)

We went fast and both kids LOVED it. I thought Jack might be scared, but he was not at all and both kids were screaming with delight.




My back paid for all the bouncing around, but it was worth it to be able to do fun stuff like this together.

Getting ready for his first tube ride on this awesome tube! They all went together before the four of us went. I'm super jealous b/c this tube is so neat. It's comfortable, huge, and so much fun! Three people can sit in those seats and one can actually kneel behind where Hunter is sitting.

I think this is so funny...all laying back and relaxing while going slow through the canal.
Rhonda, Hunter, and Connie
Joe and Heather took Tyler (almost one year old) tubing too :)
You can't even see Tyler on here...ha.


Tyler turns 1 on Sunday, so we'll be back there again and looking forward to it. I got Hunter a fishing pole, so I'm hoping my cousin Joey will help Hunter learn to fish b/c he's the best fisherman in the family.



No comments: