Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Some Pre-Halloween pics

Some pics of my cuties! From my phone, so not the best quality. 
 We went to our club last night for their Halloween event. My parents came along too which was fun. They had a wonderful buffet, haunted house, pumpkin painting, and more. The kids had fun! They had two dinners....the 5:30pm was for little ones and the 7:30pm was for bigger kids. They added more scary stuff to the haunted house for the later seating. Above is Jack on his way with his Elmo bucket! 
 Jack and "Peepaw" as he calls him. No clue where that came from. Or he just calls him "Tom" which is funny too. I think it's just easy for him to say. If you point a camera at him he turns on this smile and it's so cute! I love this picture :)
 Pirate Hunter eating his dessert. 
 Trying to scare Nana with his "Rrrrrrr" pirate noises. 
 My mom and dad...it was fun to have them come (and to have the help too--ha!)
 Eating dessert :)
This is random, but Hunter likes an audience to read to. It was SO CUTE the other night he said "can Chopper lay on my bed so I can read my story one more time?"....love it! This was at 6am yesterday morning....everyone up and in Hunter's bed reading while I took a quick shower. 

Happy Halloween. Hoping the rain holds off so we can go out tonight with another family and go trick-or-treating!! 

 

No comments: