Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Funny stuff

We had a good weekend (even though we are already at Wednesday). Saturday Hunter had a t-ball game and did really well. Then we went to a party that a MOPS friend was having. They have a company that has bouncy houses, photo booth, snow cone machine, cotton candy...and yes, a stripper pole. I think that was meant for the after 8pm party where kids were not welcome. The kids wore themselves out and slept in great Sunday morning! Then we went to Wiard's Orchard on Sunday (pictures coming soon)...they had a great time there too. Thanks Hillary for the passes...just one of the benefits to being good friends with her--JUST KIDDING. I would love her even if she wasn't part of the Wiard family!!! ha!
Yes, our boys practicing their moves on a stripper pole. Cool. At least they have their clothes on! 
This morning Jack was up at 5am. I was not happy. I got up to shower and came back in our room to find this.....lovely.  Nick probably reading about Hitler or WWII and Jack watching Curious George. Our kids are too spoiled with their toys.  
 After Nick left this morning I had to dry my hair and Jack had to be close to me so he brought the ipad into my closet. I don't like him sleeping in my bed, but I'm so tired that I just don't care. Hunter has NEVER slept in our bed and I fear that I'm creating a monster. He has to be on my pillow and if I turn my back to him he will grab my face to turn me back towards him. It is cute and I have to admit I love cuddling with him. Hunter is not a love bug like Jack. He likes to be with me, sit on my lap, hold my hand, lay on me, etc. Since Nick cuddles more with Chopper, at least I have Jack!! So cute :)
Jack LOVES to look at pictures and videos on my phone. We were goofing around the other day...he's so silly! 
Hope you are having a good week :)

No comments: