Friday, October 19, 2012

Wiard's Orchard

A couple of weekends ago we went to Wiard's Orchard. My good friend Hillary gave us passes...she works there with her family :) It's actually funny b/c when I first became friends with her I didn't put it together until someone else pointed out "Her last name is Wiard"...do you get it? Duh. Anyway, her hubby is on daddy duty ALL FALL LONG since she works a lot during the season. We met up with Frank and their kids to play for a bit. It was LOTS of fun! Hunter actually had a field trip there and his teacher said he was the "class leader" on the hayride telling all the kids what was coming up next. They all thought Hunter was so cool for knowing everything and I'm sure Hunter felt cool for knowing everything--ha! Although he said the best part of the field trip was riding the bus (supposedly the best day of his life too). 



 I'm proud that my kids are willing to try fun and sometimes scary things! They are always up for anything--Jack just wants to be like Hunter and Hunter will do anything! The kid is going to be a tubing maniac next summer on my parent's new pontoon boat--which goes super fast!! I'm worried just thinking about it!! 
 Playing on this treehouse thing. Gotta love the smile! 


We took the fire truck ride too. The kids loved the dog and the siren the best! 
Thanks Hillary :) I think I can repay her by holding Gabby at our MOPS meetings :)

 

No comments: