Monday, October 29, 2012

Iphone photo dump from the weekend

Our weekend was exhausting, so I have no energy to blog, but have lots of pictures from my phone :)

 We took the kids to "Trunk or Treat" at St. Paul's yesterday. It was cold, but awesome b/c it was not crowded, I saw lots of MOPS friends, and we were in and out in 30 minutes with lots of candy--ha! Hunter got lots of compliments on his costume. 

 Jack was so cute too....he didn't have his mask on, but those pics are on my phone. He was so funny choosing his candy! 
 I was desperate to wear the kids out while Nick was out of town. At soccer and basketball they play this game called "the shark and the minnow" and "farmer and the fox"....we played that till they were sweating. They are not dead for real, just dead tired. Success!!  
 Ok, seriously, is this not the cutest little soccer player EVER? Ha! Of course on the last day he had the most fun and participated more than any other time. It starts a new session again next week though :)

 Going to get his trophy and certificate :)
 He was so proud of himself and of course I was proud too! 
 
 Afterwards Hunter, Jack, and Tyler (cousin) all sat with their trophies for a group picture....so cute! 

 After basketball/soccer on Saturday the kids played out in the cold with the "birthday tractor" as Hunter calls it. Jack never used to want to ride it, but now he likes it! 
 They enjoy chasing me the most and trying to run me over. I'm just happy they are playing together! 

Hope you had a good weekend. Ours was ok, busy, exhausting, and I hate going to work Monday feeling more tired than I did on Friday afternoon!! 

No comments: