Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finally a post about my 5 year old!

Here are some pictures of his actual birthday (Thursday 9/20) and party (9/23)...
 He got this hot wheels track thing. I have to admit it's pretty cool! 
Banana cake on his birthday! His request...
 We went to Three Cedars Farm on Sunday afternoon to celebrate with some family and friends....it was a lot of fun! We had a private hayride out to a pumpkin patch where the kids were able to pick their own pumpkins. Jack, Hunter, and Alex (he lives down the street)
 Matt (Hunter's godfather and Nick's cousin), Jacquelyn (my friend from high school and college) and their daughter Alana who is ADORABLE! I have to point out that I hooked them up and they got married....so awesome!!!

 Hunter's Uncle Mark, Aunt Brandie, and Gammy Dori on the hayride
My cousin Joe, Heather, and their son Tyler. 
 One of my BFF's, Amber. We've been great friends since the 10th grade! I treasure our friendship and she is so good with my kids :)
 Our good family friends. Mike (right) and Nick were college roommates. His wife Jacque and I have become good friends too. They have two boys and Michael is Jack's age. Their boys are so stinkin' cute!!  
 My friend Deanna's daughter, Gabby. She is so cute and I love this picture of her :)
 Being silly on the hayride...
 This child would not take a good picture with Nana. Little stinker! 
Hunter's cake....of course banana cake again! 

We had a nice day and it was a great time. We were allowed to have 30 people and I think we ended up with 36, so we did good! The cider mill had lots of play places, cider, donuts, hayride, pumpkins, etc. I have lots more pictures, but didn't put them all up here :)

No comments: