Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zoo with the kids and Gammy Dori

I'm finally going to catch up on some posts...it's about time! 
A few weeks ago Nick's mom (aka Gammy Dori) came to visit. She stayed two nights and we took the kids to the zoo one of the days. Saturday morning she watched Jack for us so Nick could take Hunter to basketball b/c I had to go to an event in Flint for a few hours. We had fun! Of course my camera battery died as soon as we got to the zoo, but she sent me some pictures. 
Jack watching the seals under water

 Hunter and Gammy walking and holding hands...so cute
 We took the train ride and Jack was yelling "choo choo" the whole time! 

 Momma and her baby elephant...Last year I went to the zoo when the baby was only a few weeks old, so now she is about a year old
 This was with my cell phone....Hunter wanted to sit with Gammy so Jack and I sat behind them :)
 We went on the carousal too, which the kids loved! 

Thanks again for coming Gammy!! 

No comments: