Sunday, April 15, 2012

One of the many reasons I love my husband

Hunter is in a mood today. He was good at church school, but since he got in the car afterwards, it's like he took a crazy pill. It's been nonstop and I'm at my wits end. A good example was in the car on the way home from Costco, he was kicking my seat as hard as he could, screaming at the top of his lungs, and swinging his hat around. I took his hat away at first and he cried hysterically. It made him even more mad and all the threatening I did would not make him stop kicking my seat. I lost my temper and he was not phased...ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was honestly dreading the time between 3:30pm-8:30pm. After quiet time Nick suggested that he take Hunter to see a movie to get him out of the house. I said, "that could be a huge mistake. why do you want to do that?" His response..."To save you from this." How sweet. I just told him I fell more in love with him today after this kind gesture. I owe him BIG TIME.

No comments: