Friday, April 20, 2012

1 cent fun and a few other random things...

Jack and I went to Meijer on Wednesday night. I had to get a few items to make a dish for the following day. He was so good throughout the store (a sucker sure helps), so we rode the horse on the way out. He was SO excited!!!



This is so much fun mommy!!

This is my FAVORITE. Sooooo cute.


The few other random things...

1) My great-grandma Marie turns 99 today. How awesome? We are going to see her tonight. Hunter said this morning, "My great-great grandma is 99. Next year she'll be 100 and then she'll be dead". I guess he thinks everyone dies at 100.


2) Jack got his first bloody nose yesterday. Hunter has never had one (except for when he picks it too much). Jack, Hunter and Nick were rough housing and Jack dove onto a chair in the family room and smashed his face into the side of it. He was pretty upset and there was blood all over the place which probably scared him more. He was wiggling away to try and go back to playing before I could even stop all the blood, so he's a tough cookie :)


3) Nick and I are going to Washington DC in about two weeks. No kids and I'm thrilled. I've never been there and can't wait. I am more excited to spend time alone with Nick, go out to eat, and just sleep...we could do that anywhere, but I am also somewhat looking forward to seeing DC. It's for a work conference for Nick, but it's more of a reward trip, so he doesn't have to do much, if any, work or classes.


That's it for now...have a great weekend!!

No comments: