Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012 pictures (finally)

I did a pretty lousy job of documenting Easter this year. I didn't take any pictures from Easter day when we had Hoppy, Mimi, Mark, and Brandie over. I'm usually good about it since we don't see them very often, but the kids were demanding so much of me, plus dinner, that I just couldn't get a break to take a few pictures :( These are from the weekend before Easter

My Aunt Rhonda got these jelly bean cupcake bags for us. We need to make them still--they are sitting on the counter, but we just haven't had time to make them! Maybe this week! 
We went to Hudson Mills one Sunday afternoon the weekend before Easter. Connie, Heather, Tyler, and Blake came. We also invited a family down the street. It was pretty crowded, but fun. They had a petting farm area, huge Easter hunts set up, bubbles, pictures with the Easter bunny, etc. 

It was nice that they had it arranged by age. Jack just wants to eat the candy out of each egg as he opens it. He doesn't get the concept of collecting as many eggs as possible..haha. 

Hunter on the other hand is a egg collecting fool! He found all of them around the house, here, etc. The funny part about him is that he likes to collect the eggs, eats a piece of candy and then on to something else and totally forgets about all the candy. It's a good thing I guess! 
Connie and Tyler
Jack petting a baby pig...his pig noise is hilarious. He doesn't really sound like a pig, but it's funny. 
Our neighbors, Alex, Lauren, and Madison getting their picture taken...so cute! Alex is 6, Madison is 4, and Lauren is 2. Alex may be the only child I know that seems to have as much energy as Hunter...yay!!
Hunter was perfect. He said smiling while Jack freaked out. Nick tried to set Jack down and he started screaming and crying. 
In the meantime, I got a few pictures of my good boy with the Easter bunny. 
I convinced Nick to sit with them...too funny. He didn't want to, but me pressuring him, me having the camera, and all the people waiting, forced him to have a seat with the kiddos! 
Getting ready to leave :) Alex broke his right arm, so he couldn't play a whole lot. He was upset about it and so was Hunter. I'm glad they still came, but it was a little nuts! 

Janeel and her three kids. They are a lot of fun to hang out with. Nick and her husband, Michael, were too busy chatting to be in the picture.

No comments: