Monday, August 2, 2010

Lake with Sanchez Family....and visit from Aunt Aileen

I wish I could keep up with my blogging and pictures. I see other blogs where they post about that day on the same day. I can't seem to be that organized! These are from a week ago and I have tons of pictures from this past weekend that I'll get to in the next day or so...family reunion, lake with friends on Sunday, etc.

Last Sunday (July 25th) we had some friends out to the lake. Hillary & Frank have a little boy who turned 1 on St. Patty's Day...Jackson. I love the name and might have named our Jack that, but didn't want to copy them :)

Jack with my aunt Rhonda. They live one lake over and we like to stop over and say hi. They have a fun beach with tractors. It's nice to get the kids off the boat to play in the sand and say hi to them. She is going to make a wonderful grandma...only a few more weeks. She is always spoiling Hunter when he comes over--popsicles, cupcakes, cookies, etc. No wonder he's always asking to go there when we're on the boat--haha!

Jackson with his popsicle.


Jackson had fun driving the pontoon boat :)

OK, on to something else totally not related to the above....My great-aunt lives in Wisconsin. She is my grandpa's sister (he passed in 2000). She comes for the Ann Arbor Art Fair and I always try to see her b/c she's so cute and fun to hang out with. She has a great sense of humor!

Gigi, Hunter, Nana, and Hunter's great-great-Aunt Aileen

They came over and we went out to dinner last week with the kids. Nick was working late, so it was nice to have the company. We came back to our house b/c Gigi and Nana had to brag about how Hunter knows all of his states. I am proud of him, but try not to brag. The funniest part is that he had to correct Aileen on one of them...I guess he is better at geography than her...just kidding!

Hunter loved having all these women telling him how smart he is!

No comments: