Monday, August 9, 2010

Random pics from the weekend

We had a fun weekend and of course it went by way too fast. I have more pictures to post, but here are some random ones. Jack is also 9 months today--I'll have to take some cute pictures of him tonight and do that post later :)


We went out to the lake on Friday after work and Hunter found Emily's glasses.

We strapped Jack into Hunter's toy car thing and Hunter had fun pushing him around the house (and running him into things)

Jack had lots of fun and is thrilled with any attention Hunter gives him.
You can see Hunter's reward sticker chart taped to the doorwall on the left. As you can see, there are practically no stickers on it. He is a terrible two and rarely gets stickers!
Saturday after bath Hunter decided that he and his "gorillillilla" needed to look out the window together.

As I mentioned, Jack LOVES when Hunter pays attention to him.
I can't wait till they can play together even more.


This tee-shirt says "my way or the highway". It's sad, but true. Another thing that is kind of funny is that I call it the "freeway" and Nick says "highway". Hunter gets SO MAD when Nick says "highway"...they will go back and forth yelling "freeway and highway" at each other until Hunter is crying over it b/c he's so mad at Nick (and I'm yelling b/c Nick thinks it's funny to make him so mad).
Oh, and my cousin Joe and his wife had a baby on Saturday. She had her last baby shower on Friday night and went into labor later that night! They also had their birthing class scheduled for Saturday, but too late, the baby came on Saturday. Hopefully they can get a refund His name is Tyler Joseph and I can't wait to see him. He was about 3 weeks early, but doing just fine. It'll be so fun when all the cousins can play together :) And my friend Suzanne had a baby girl a few days ago. They named her Jillian Grace. We'll get to meet her in a few weeks when they come up from Texas to visit and go to the U of M game with us. I just love hearing about all these babies!

No comments: