Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

Our family reunion (my mom's side) was on Saturday. It's been out at my parent's lake house for as long as I can remember. It's a lot of fun and great to see so many people that I only get to see once a year! Hunter scared me several times by taking off running down the dock--and Nick made me mad by walking like a snail (drunken snail I might add) after him.

He makes me so proud

Friday the "golfers" in the family get together and then go to my parent's house in Brighton afterwards. Nick golfed and I took Jack up there around dinnertime. Hunter stayed home with our neighbor to play. Gigi loves her great-grandson!

Nick, Hunter, and Paul This is where I put Hunter when he's naughty
Everyone hanging out and visiting

My husband and Uncle Steve--so mature. Giving a baby a beer bottle. The best part that you can't see is the "beverage babe"...it has boobs on it like the picture below...my dad and Nick fight over it every time we're at the lake together.


My sister and her boyfriend Danny

Quinn and Jack...she was so sweet and changed his poopy diaper, gave him a bottle, and he was out. She really liked Jack :)

These random people showed up to play with Hunter....just kidding. Connie (on the right) is my cousin from my dad's side of the family. She stopped over with her friend and her friend's daughter. Hunter knows the little girl, Brooklyn, so they chased each other around and played for a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the photos from the reunion Jennifer - thanks for sending out the link. And yes, I really like Jack. He reminds me of my boys when they were little...