Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun at the pool

I think one of Monica's favorite things to do in the summer with the kids is go to the Buhr Park Pool. Hunter loves it there and it's a great way to spend the day when the weather cooperates. I love my two boys!

The "tot splash" area is so fun for kids
Jack loves the water too...he sits and splashes...he's nuts in the water--you should see him in the bathtub...he gets Nick and I soaked b/c he splashes so much. He's toppled over face down in the water and doesn't even seem to care!
Why do kids like to sit on these fountains? My child is not the only one that does it, but he thinks it's hilarious...


Jennifer

1 comment:

Britta said...

She is so brave for taking them both by herself! That's so awesome there's such a big shallow place for them to play. I always want to take Lena and Lucas, but I can't figure out how to strap Lucas to me and keep Lena from drowning at the same time!