Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun with Monica

Monica takes pictures when she watches the kids...I love seeing what they are up to and the fun they are having with her :)

Jack was kind of fussy the other day...he didn't nap much and she was pushing him around in this car to keep him happy.

This is about the funniest picture ever. I guess he only slept like that for a few minutes, but I've heard of kids falling asleep in their high chairs, etc...I wouldn't have believed this without the picture.

My Urban Toddler

Jack at My Urban Toddler
What a cutie pie!

At Extreme Bounce Zone

This is a great place to let Hunter get his energy out!

Even Jack got to do some bouncing

I can't believe how brave and good at these things Hunter is. I wish he was a little more careful at times!



Have a good weekend!
Jennifer

No comments: